Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Cumin cookies/ Jeera biscuits recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cumin cookies/ Jeera biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cumin cookies/ Jeera biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Getting And Staying Healthy With Eating Habits And Exercise.
I know that you have realized that more and more people these days are inflicted with an increase of diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. A great deal of this is due to individuals generally being unhealthy as well as overweight. Most people that are at the right weight tend to have less illnesses and diseases than those people who are overweight. In this post we are going to be talking about a few things you’re able to do to improve your health and lose some weight at the same time.
Exercise is one of the primary keys to good health but many people claim they are too busy to get any exercise. Having said that, you must comprehend that consistent exercise is key regarding your health. Body fat build up is caused because the food you are consuming each day is not getting burned off with exercise and therefore instead it gets turned into fat deposits. You can even begin getting a little physical exercise by just taking a walk or two every day. Getting a bit of exercise is a lot better than getting no exercise at all.
Some thing else that you ought to do is to have a substantial glass of water just before every meal. Another thing on the subject of drinking water, is that it will help to purify your body, so you will be eating less and flushing out your system at the same time. Lots of people end up getting hungry in the mid morning, in such a circumstance have some water and a piece of fruit, that may hold you over. This will help you get through the day while not going to the fast food joints.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin cookies/ jeera biscuits recipe. To make cumin cookies/ jeera biscuits you only need 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cumin cookies/ Jeera biscuits:
- You need 100 gms dry roasted cumin seeds
- Provide 150 gms All purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tbspn salt
- Take 1/2 tbspn sugar granulated
- Provide 125 gms unsalted butter melted
- You need 1 tspn baking soda
- You need 1.5 tbspn baking powder
- Provide 2 tbspn plain milk at room temperature
Steps to make Cumin cookies/ Jeera biscuits:
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl and dissolve the sugar in it well till both combine
- Now swiftly add the flour bit by bit to combine well
- Throw in the cumin seeds, salt, baking powder and soda and mix with hand or a spoon to form a crumbled mix
- Now add the milk bit by bit to knead a stiff dough
- Roll the dough thin in circular/rectangular shape with the help of a rolling pin
- Cut out pieces of cookies using a knife or cookie cutters in desired shapes
- Align a baking sheet on a baking tray and place the cookies keeping a two finger distance between each
- Bake till brown and crisp at 200 degree celcius for 10-15 minutes
- Let cool and store airtight box
- Enjoy the cumin cookies with a piping hot tea/coffee
- Tips:These are salted cookies, hence less sugar is used. You can even choose to go sugar free if desired
- Tips: Increase the quantity of cumin seeds if desired
- Tips: These are crunchy and slightly hard cookies. Hence less milk is needed to knead the dough. Make sure the milk used is either cold or at room temperature
If you find this Cumin cookies/ Jeera biscuits recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.