Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple turkey oven-baked escalopes recipe. You can have simple turkey oven-baked escalopes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes:
- Get 3 turkey steaks, of 150-225 g each
- You need 2-3 tbsp plain flour
- Get 2 eggs
- You need 20 ml milk
- Take 75 g panko breadcrumbs
- Get 30 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- Use 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Provide 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- Get Salt (I use sea salt)
- Take Ground black pepper
Steps to make Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes:
- Place the turkey steaks on a flat surface, cover with cling film and lightly but firmly bash them with a rolling steak until they’re about 1 cm thick. Set aside.
- Put the flour on one large plate, lightly beat the eggs and milk in a bowl and on a separate dish mix the breadcrumbs, herbs and Parmesan cheese and then season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each escalope first in the flour, secondly in the egg wash and finally in the breadcrumb mix, ensuring all the meat is thoroughly covered.
- Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and pre-heat your oven to Gas Mark 8 or electric equivalent (190C for Circotherm ovens).
- Put the escalopes on a lightly greased baking tray and cook in the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes, until golden-brown. Squeeze a little lemon or lime juice over the escalopes and serve with your choice of accompaniments.
If you find this Simple Turkey Oven-baked Escalopes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.