Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Crispy Hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about If You Want To Live A Healthy Lifestyle You Will Need Diet And Exercise.
I am sure that you have noticed that increasing numbers of people these days are inflicted with a lot more diseases and illnesses than any other time in history. The fact that individuals are generally unhealthy and out of shape is one of the main reasons for this. Men and women who are obese end up suffering from far more of these diseases then individuals who eat healthy and remain fit. As you read through this article you will find some helpful tips to help you burn a little weight and in addition start living healthier.
You can start off with 5 to 6 servings of vegetables and fruit, these really should be eaten everyday, not to mention all throughout the day. The vitamins as well as nutrition found in these types of foods can actually make it easier to fight off certain ailments and also diseases. And for those of you who tend not to eat your vegetables you always have got the fresh fruit option. Meaning that you will be eating 5 or 6 servings of fruit everyday as an option. Consuming fruit is far better than eating absolutely no produce, but if you can, try to choke down some veggies every once in awhile as well. Another thing you should do is to have these fruits and vegetables with each and every meal and try to eat those prior to starting on the main course. Using this method you won’t be as hungry when your consuming the other foods and you’ll end up eating a lesser amount of the foods that are not healthy to begin with.
Some thing else you should do is to have a substantial glass of water ahead of every meal. Water not just helps to clean out your system, but when you drink a big glass before your meals your not as hungry and you will probably end up eating less. When you’re getting hungry somewhere between meals, something that might help get you though that is to have a substantial glass of water followed by a serving of fruits or vegetables. This ought to help curb your hunger and also the urge to grab a burger from the joint across the street.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy hash recipe. To cook crispy hash you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Hash:
- You need hamburger
- You need 1/3 lb hamburger
- Take 1/2 small onion diced
- Provide 1 salt
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp water
- Take eggs
- Prepare 3 large eggs
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Take salt
- Use topping, optional
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp Heinz tomato ketchup, optional
Steps to make Crispy Hash:
- Pan fry hamburger, till you get a crust thats crispy.
- Chop up hamburger with a spatula, dice the onion, and add onions stirring constantly. When onions are caramelized add water and cover. Remove from heat.
- Crack, salt, and beat your eggs. Get pan hot. Turn off the heat. Add the butter. When the butter is melted add eggs and turn on the heat.
- Stir eggs, don't let them stick to bottom of the pan. Try not to get any color as far as caramelized is concerned. Just golden.
- When eggs are done add to a plate. Form a ring with eggs on the plate. Then salt the hamburger and add to middle of egg ring.
- Add ketchup if you like serve I hope you enjoy!
If you find this Crispy Hash recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.