Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Winter Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Winter Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area to begin with as any. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to winter minestrone soup recipe. To make winter minestrone soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Winter Minestrone Soup:
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 onion, peeled & diced
- You need 1 garlic clove, sliced
- Get 2 carrots, peeled & diced
- Take 1 leek, shredded
- You need 400 g tinned tomatoes
- Use 800 mls vegetable stock
- Get 100 g shredded cabbage
- Take 400 g cannellini beans
- Take 80 g wholemeal spaghetti
- You need Fresh parsley
- Provide Salt & pepper
Steps to make Winter Minestrone Soup:
- In a large soup pan, gently fry the onions, garlic, carrots and leek in the olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock and tinned tomatoes to the pan and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Use your hands to break the spaghetti into short pieces, add them to the soup pan with the shredded cabbage and cannellini beans.
- Simmer gently for a further 10 minutes or until the spaghetti is just cooked, with a bit of bite. Stir in a handful of fresh parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
If you find this Winter Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.