Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cajun Ham Hash recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Ham Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Ham Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Becoming And Staying Healthy With Eating Plans And Exercise.
In case you haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from far more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. The fact that people are generally unhealthy as well as out of shape is one of the main reasons for this. Individuals who are obese end up suffering from more of these diseases then people who eat healthy and remain in shape. Here we are going to review a couple of things you can do to help yourself get healthy and also end up losing a couple pounds in the process.
The initial thing you should be ingesting everyday is at least 5 helpings of fruits and vegetables. You may not realize this but many fruits and vegetables have got vitamins and minerals that will actually help your body to fight illnesses along with some diseases. And for people who don’t like to eat your veggies you always have the fruit option. So you can simply stock up on different kinds of fruits and eat them during the day. If of course you can choke down some vegetables that would be better but just eating fruit is undoubtedly better than not eating any produce at all. Furthermore try to eat your fruit and veggies before beginning on your main course. When you start to fill up on your vegetables and fruit, you will find yourself not being as hungry and perhaps won’t eat the rest of the meal.
Just before you sit down to eat your dinner or another meal, try having a full glass of water before you begin eating since this can also have you feeling fuller faster. Water not merely helps to cleanse your system, but whenever you drink a big glass before your meals your not as hungry and you will end up eating less. Additionally when your hungry during the day try consuming a glass of water and also eating an apple. This ought to help curb your hunger as well as the urge to grab a burger from the joint across the street.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun ham hash recipe. You can have cajun ham hash using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Ham Hash:
- Use Seasoning Mix
- Provide 1 tsp sea salt
- Take 1 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 tsp dried basil
- Take 3/4 tsp dry mustard
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp onion powder
- You need 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Take 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Take Ingredients
- Get 1 3/4 cup onions, chopped
- Take 1 cup celery, chopped
- You need 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- You need 3 1/2 cup peeled white potatoes, cube
- Take 2 1/2 cup ham, cubed
- Provide 6 fried eggs
- Take 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Instructions to make Cajun Ham Hash:
- Combine all the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to mix well. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Sprinkle in about 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix. Add the onions and celery and saute into vegetables are translucent. About 6 minutes.
- Add the ham and the potatoes. Sprinkle in the rest of the seasoning mix. Raise heat to medium-high and begin tossing and turning the hash, letting it brown. This process will take every bit of 30 minutes. There well be an urge to crank up the heat. Don't do that. The potatoes will be burnt on the outside and raw on the inside. Just keep turning them every 5 minutes.
- 15 minutes into it. Almost there.
- Viola! 30 minutes later the hash is done. Remove from the heat and stir in the fresh parsley. Top with a fried egg and serve hot with buttered toast snugged up along side.
If you find this Cajun Ham Hash recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.