Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 🍎🍰🍏Festive Apple Pudding🍏🍰🍎 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍎🍰🍏Festive Apple Pudding🍏🍰🍎 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is as good a spot get started on as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen alone offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not really that tough. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍎🍰🍏festive apple pudding🍏🍰🍎 recipe. You can cook 🍎🍰🍏festive apple pudding🍏🍰🍎 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍎🍰🍏Festive Apple Pudding🍏🍰🍎:
- Use 150 g self-raising flour
- Provide 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 200 g sugar (divided)
- Provide 100 g butter (room temperature)
- Use 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Provide 2 tblsp milk
- You need 6 apple
- Use 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1/4 cup raisins
- Provide 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- Take 2 tblsp almond flakes (optional)
Steps to make 🍎🍰🍏Festive Apple Pudding🍏🍰🍎:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4 and grease the baking dish with butter.
- Peel, core and chop the apples, then place in a pan with 100g of the sugar and 4 tblsp of water. - Cover and cook, stirring now and then, for 7-8 minutes, or until the apple breaks down. Spoon into your dish, leaving the excess liquid in the pan add the raisins and set aside.
- Beat the butter 2 minute. - Now add the remaining 100g of sugar until light and fluffy, then add in the eggs with vanilla extract, milk and sive in the flour with cinnamon,salt and fold together gently.
- Pour the better evenly over the apples, sprinkle with almond flakes and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean from the sponge. Served hot or cold.
- #Serving_Suggestions: - - Simple vanilla custard - Whipped cream - Ice cream - Dust with icing sugar before serving.
If you find this 🍎🍰🍏Festive Apple Pudding🍏🍰🍎 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.