Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chicken & Kale Stir-fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken & Kale Stir-fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Kale Stir-fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Utilizing Diet And Physical Exercise In Order To Live A More Healthy Life.
If you haven’t noticed, people today seem to be suffering from a lot more illnesses and diseases than they ever have. A whole lot of this is due to individuals generally being unhealthy as well as overweight. Individuals who are over weight end up suffering from more of these diseases then men and women that eat healthy and stay in shape. In the following paragraphs we are going to be talking about a few things you can do to improve your health and get rid of some weight at the same time.
Exercise is one of the primary keys to good health but some people claim they are too busy to get any sort of exercise. Nevertheless this is very important for your over all body health. You have to remember, particularly people who have desk jobs, that with no exercise a lot of the food you take in winds up turning right into fat deposits. Just taking a walk can help to shed some of the food you eat as well as some stored up fat. Getting a little exercise is better than getting no physical exercise at all.
Just before you sit down to eat your dinner or another meal, try having a whole glass of water before you begin eating since this can also have you feeling fuller faster. Another thing about drinking water, is that it will help to detox your body, so you will be ingesting less and flushing out your body at the same time. Additionally when your hungry between meals try drinking a glass of water as well as eating an apple. And also by implementing that little trick you will be less likely to hit those burger joints throughout the day.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & kale stir-fry with a peanut sesame dressing recipe. To make chicken & kale stir-fry with a peanut sesame dressing you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Kale Stir-fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing:
- Provide 100 g sliced chicken breast pieces,
- Provide 85 g curly kale, any woody stalks discarded,
- Provide 75 g red bell pepper, sliced,
- You need 20 g drained sweetcorn,
- Get 50 g beansprouts,
- Get 2 chopped spring onions,
- You need 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter,
- Take 1 pinch red chilli flakes,
- Provide 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Use 1 pinch salt,
- Use Spray sunflower/vegetable oil
Instructions to make Chicken & Kale Stir-fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing:
- Heat some oil in a wok (spray the base in a thin layer), over a medium high heat. Add in the chicken and brown off for a couple of minutes. Next add the red pepper, and fry for a further minute.
- Add the spring onion and beansprouts and the sweetcorn. Toss everything together. Add a pinch of red chilli flakes to taste. Season with salt.
- Add the kale, toss everything together again to combine. Spray over a bit more oil. Stir fry whilst stirring until the kale becomes vibrant, green and glossy. Turn the heat down to low.
- Melt the peanut butter either over the hob or in a microwave for a few seconds. Add the sesame oil to the melted peanut butter and stir.
- Remove the stir fry from the heat and plate it up. Drizzle over the peanut butter & sesame dressing. Enjoy!
If you find this Chicken & Kale Stir-fry With A Peanut Sesame Dressing recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.